how we are Keeping Our Patients Safe
Caring for pets is necessary, and we’re still here for you. During this time, Rocky Point Animal Hospital remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
For now, we are offering curbside check-in and check-out services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
Here is what you can expect from our curbside service:
- Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car - (631) 744 - 8882.
- A member of our staff will come outside to collect any information from regarding your pet and to retrieve your pet.
- We ask that you to remain in your car during your pet’s exam. Please make sure to provide your cell phone number, the veterinarian and medical team will communicate updates and recommendations to you over the phone. We will allow clients into the hospital in certain critical cases.
- For feline patients, please make sure that your cat is in a secure carrier. For dogs, please make sure you dog is leashed so we can quickly and easily bring them into the hospital.
- All Invoicing/Payment will be handled over the phone or from the car.
- We will provide curbside delivery and payments for clients who are picking up or dropping off: food, medications, stool samples, etc.
We take the health and well-being of our clients, patients and staff very seriously and want to make sure we are at our best to care for your pets.