how we are Keeping Our Community Safe
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
Please note ** Masks are mandatory for anyone entering the hospital, regardless of vaccination status**
1. Due to the current increase in Covid cases, we will allow only one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (631) 744-8882.
3. We require masks when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the front door of the hospital and show your directly into an exam room, at this time our waiting room will be closed.
5. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
6. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
7. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
8. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
9. Food and prescription pick-up as well as technician appointments and pet drop offs will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
10. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (631) 744-8882.