Rocky Point Veterinary Services
Top-Quality Care for Your Pet
We know that your pet is an important member of your family. At Rocky Point Animal Hospital, we treat your pets with the same care and attention that you would. Our veterinary services range from routine check-ups and comprehensive dental care to surgical procedures and advanced diagnostic blood tests.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (631) 302-7454.
See What We Can Do for You
Our Rocky Point veterinarians offer a wide range of veterinary services to families and their pets in Shoreham, Sound Beach, and beyond.
Choose Rocky Point Animal Hospital for:
- Blood tests and screenings to detect illness early on. Quick diagnosis leads to faster, more effective treatment.
- Advanced imaging, including digital radiography and ultrasound
- Veterinary surgery featuring the latest techniques and specialized care, resulting in a quicker recovery for your pet.
- Pet immunizations to protect your pet from illnesses that can be life-threatening.
- Puppy and kitten care to give new pets a solid start on a long, healthy life. We offer vaccinations, preventive medicine, nutrition counseling, behavior advice, and spay or neuter surgery.
- Pet dental care, including professional teeth cleaning, to improve your pet’s oral health and prevent illness associated with dental disease.
- Senior pet services for our long-time friends requiring specialized care and screening to ensure they live out their “golden years” in comfort. We provide testing and recommendations to detect age-related ailments before they become a source of discomfort or worse for your pet. We treat our senior patients with the special respect and dignity they deserve.
- Wellness exams to assess your pet’s overall health and detect any potential conditions before they become severe.
- Pet pharmacy products ranging from prescription medications to topical flea and tick prevention products to prescription dog food.
- Emergency care, because sudden illnesses and injuries come when you least expect them.
Above all, we treat you and your pet as individuals. We want to work with you to build a trusting partnership that incorporates both preventive care and treatment plans that are specifically tailored for your pet.
Our Approach to Complete Veterinary Care
When it comes to finding a competent veterinarian for your pet, we know that you have many choices. At Rocky Point Animal Hospital, our approach is different. Every time you walk through our door, both you and your pet will be treated with dignity and respect.
We view every animal as an individual that we are entrusted to treat with care and compassion. Our knowledge and ability enable us to treat your pet appropriately and build trust with you, the pet owner, as well as your furry family member. Over time, we hope that you will come to rely on us as a trusted partner when making decisions about your pet’s care. The entire staff of Rocky Point Animal Hospital deeply values the relationship we create with you.
Because our focus is always on your pet, we offer longer office hours for your convenience. If your pet is sick or injured, you will never be turned away. We strive to make every experience your pet has with us a positive one. Understanding the anxiety that veterinarian visits may cause, everyone on our staff goes the extra mile to alleviate your pet’s stress, never minimizing or ignoring it.
Healthy patients and happy clients give meaning and purpose to our work. We look forward to getting to know your pet over the years and will work hard every day to earn the trust you put in us.
Request an appointment today by contacting us at (631) 302-7454.
PET CARE YOU CAN
Preventative Care & Early Detection are Key
Comprehensive Pet Care
Knowledgeable, Caring & Compassionate Staff
Stable & Supportive Environment
Caring for animals bring us so much joy. We look forward to providing quality care to your pets.
Real Stories from Real OwnersRead Our Reviews
“They are absolutely knowledgeable and they care about both the animals and their owners.”- Frank C.
“They all are smart, caring, wonderful people who love our animals as much as we do.”- Sharon N.
“They are so understanding and I just love their support.”- C. M.